How we work
“Advertising says to people, ‘Here’s what we’ve got. Here’s what it will do for you. Here’s how to get it.’ ”
We quote and charge on a per hour, project or retainer basis, based on cost estimates.
We are experienced writers, and our time lag between reading, concept and writing is minimal.
We are able to process information quickly, extract crucial information and sort what relates to brand. This means listening carefully for what a client says, how they say it and what still needs to be said.
Client conversations take place in person, per telephone or via Skype.
The first draft is at our professional discretion.
We deal with one client contact person per client.
Depending on the specific project, our services and process flow may include:
• Reviewing all background material.
• Reviewing any competitor background material.
• Offering suggestions, ideas, concepts, approaches.
• Any research, meetings and interviews required.
• Writing of first draft.
• Second and possibly third draft, based on revisions.
• Coordinating activities with client.